Thursday, May 24, 2012

ABNA Finalists

A note from the author, Regina Sirois. Visit amazon.com/abna, download the free excerpt, cast your vote for On Little Wings by May 30th in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award competition


Guess What???!!!???  Regina made the top three YA finalists for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award.  From 5000, to top 3.  That's like 0.06% odds - an incredible achievement in and of itself (I hope I did my math right - hehehe).

So this post is going to be short.  Here's what you need to do:

1. Click on the banner (or go to amazon.com/abna)

2. Download the free excerpt for her book (and the other two finalists if you choose)

3.  Read it (or read the whole book - you are in for a literary treat)

4.  If you like what you read, please support Regina and 'On Little Wings' by casting your vote.  It's free, its simple and its open till May 30th.

I know she appreciates any support.  We're rootin for you, Regina!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew if you did your math right, but that side of my brain hasn't grown in yet. :) What I do know is I am so grateful for those who take the time to vote in this contest, regardless of which book they want to see published. Thank you, Mandi!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...